WH posts Inouye pic starring Obama;Narcissism redux at Hawaii service?
We heard Obama said 'I' 60 something times during Inouye's funeral but read that Hot Air article to see how truly bizarre that display was.
— LilMissWrongThink (@LilMissRightie) December 23, 2012
Oh, dear. As Twitchy reported, Obama’s malignant narcissism was a featured speaker at Sen. Inouye’s memorial service.
It was such a disgusting display, that even Slate had to make note of it. When you’ve lost Slate …
More from Hot Air:
Barack Obama flew to Hawaii this week after fiscal-cliff negotiations stalled, in part for a Christmas vacation, and in part to attend the memorial service for the late Senator Daniel Inouye. Obama offered a eulogy for Inouye, which usually means offering insights into the deceased’s life and character. Instead, as is Obama’s wont, he talked more about himself than the man whose life was supposed to be the center of attention.
Even Slate noticed the problem, and blasted Obama for his narcissistic streak …
The Slate article referred to President Obama’s “bizarre twirl around his own personal Kodak carousel” and suggested that someone ought to tell the president that “his own birth is not Year One, the date around which all other events are understood. “
Twitchy readers know this is par for the course. Here are just a few examples of Obama’s narcissistic laser-like focus on himself.
- Narcissist in chief: Obama maintains laser-like focus on himself at Inouye memorial
- Narcissist in chief: President Obama honors Rosa Parks anniversary with picture of himself; Update: Adam Baldwin with the win
- Empty chair: Obama pledges to vacation more, because it’s ‘good for his soul’
- Priorities! Obama weighs in, strokes self as prescient on NFL refs fiasco; Update: #ObamaTweets
- HURL! Narcissist in chief Obama on ‘The View’: ‘I’m just supposed to be eye candy for you guys’; Update: Mocking and hashtags begin
- Narcissist in chief: Obama honors Neil Armstrong with picture of himself
- Disgrace: President Obama commemorates Pearl Harbor attack with photo of himself
- Pic: President Eye Candy is crushing so hard
- Gutsy call: President Obama disgracefully honors himself in speech, campaigns on Memorial Day
- All the president’s ego: conservatives mock Obama’s insertion of his name into other presidential bios
- More Grassroots power: RNC’s hilarious ‘Obama in history’ Tumblr takes off; Update: RNC wins the day
- All about him: Obama’s birthday tweet to Biden is a pic of himself
- Malignant narcissism in pics: Obama is the nation, plus posts Rosa Parks pic as a ‘favorite of year’; Update: Now he is Congress
That is just the tip of the titanic ego iceberg! The latest? Take a look at this from The White House Twitter feed.
A man who inspired us all … but, look at me! Me! ME!
President Obama is attending another service in Hawaii today.
Perhaps this time he will have some dignity and exhibit some class.
We won’t hold our breath.
Previous Post: You Should Hit The Gym
Next Post: MST3K wisacre Mike Nelson reveals secret to conquering America