This Powerful Video Uses Dancing X-Rays To Prove That We Are All The Same On The Inside
1. In this collaboration between Ad Council, R/GA, and Helpsgood.com, a crowd of people got an inspiring lesson on love, thanks to a few skeletons that danced, hugged, and kissed to make a moving statement about love and bias.
2. At first, the crowd was confused while watching two skeletons kiss on a giant screen…
3. Until the skeletons revealed themselves to be real-life people stepping out from behind the screen.
And those two people happen to be in love. And they are both women. And it’s all the same.
10. “Our family is no less than any other family.”
13. “We all have different religions, but we all have universal love as well.”
14. “We are neighbors and best friends.”
15. This is the kickoff to Love Has No Labels, a new public service campaign to get people to address and confront their internal bias around gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, age and body size.
Previous Post: Panda coverage? 6 funny and disturbing live chats with Obamacare marketplace reps
Next Post: Batman Slapping Robin