Show Your Love For Jeffrey Dahmer With These Morbid Items For Sale On Etsy Right Now
One of America’s most famous (and heinous) serial killers is, of course, Jeffrey Dahmer.
Dahmer made a name for himself by picking up gay men in Milwaukee, drugging them, killing them, and then doing unspeakable things to their bodies. He’s famously known as the Milwaukee Cannibal, which is an apt moniker, since he did admit to eating parts of his victims’ bodies.
After racking up a body count of 17, Dahmer was finally arrested in 1991. He was sentenced to life in prison in 1992 but met his end at the hands of a fellow inmate in 1994. Since then, he has become a twisted folk hero. In fact, a quick search pulls up an extensive collection of items you can buy to pay tribute to the Milwaukee Cannibal.
1. What would Jeffrey Dahmer do?
2. The cartoonishness belies his horror.
3. A very ominous print for your bedroom is always nice.
4. Imagine this staring down at you from the wall for all eternity.
5. I wish this was a real book cover.
6. Do people still put pins on their backpacks?
7. An exclusive copy of Serial Killer Magazine costs just $15.00.
8. Can you say creepiest phone case ever?
9. Ah, a portrait of the killer contemplating life…or death. How nice.
10. Now that’s what I call art.
11. You can even snag a print of his infamous mugshot.
12. Here’s a crime reporter zine from Jeffrey’s trial in 1992.
13. A gruff-looking portrait gives him an artistic flair.
14. This is entitled “Jeffrey Dahmer eating a ‘chicken leg’ on blue paper because I had no white paper.” Judging by the price tag of $213, I’m guessing this one is a joke.
15. He loves staring into your soul.
Again, all of these are real items that are for sale right now. I think I might have to pick up a few of the prints for my study.