Funny funny news
Bing has a new dashboard that makes it easy to track the coronavirus (COVID-19). You can use the dashboard to view information based on region, country, and U.S. state. The tool shows the number of active cases, recovered cases, and fatal cases within an area, including a global count. The dashboard gets its information from several organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
In addition to showing the number of cases of coronavirus, the tool shows news stories related to the pandemic. The news stories shown are localized to the region that you’re currently viewing. Within the U.S. section of the dashboard, you can select individual states. Other countries don’t seem to have any regional sub-sections.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Bing’s coronavirus dashboard scales well on mobile devices, so it’s a convenient tool to stay up to date. It also updates frequently to show the latest informatin. To access the dashboard, you need to go to www.bing.com/covid. Searching for “coronavirus” or “COVID-19” shows you the normal search results through Bing, so you’ll have to use the correct URL to see the dashboard.
Funny funny news Coronavirus resources
- Coronavirus and tech: Ongoing list of event cancellations, disruptions, product delays, and more
- How to clean and disinfect your laptop the right way
- How to properly clean and disinfect your smartphone
- Tips and tricks for working at home, from an all-remote workforce
- Track coronavirus using Microsoft Edge
- Keep tabs on coronavirus using Bing search
- How to easily make hand sanitizer at home when all the stores run out
- Hand sanitizer is still available via these online retailers
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe